We'll help you find your home.
Set on a beautiful natural bush 2856m2 block in the Lake Moyanup Estate is this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and iron home.
At the rear of the block you have a good sized home, out the front of the home you have a wide verandah. When you walk in the home you have the big lounge room with a raised ceiling and a tile fire that warms the whole home.
On your right is the master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite, when you walk further through the entrance of the home you have the kitchen and dining area that looks out to the amazing full length of the home gabled patio with wooden decking. This entertaining area is amazing and private.
This home has a great layout, the master bedroom is at one end of the home and the other two large bedrooms and bathrooms are at the other end of the home.
Outside you have a double garage powered workshop for the man of the home, a couple of other smaller sheds and a wood shed. There is an established orchard and so many beautiful tranquil sitting areas.
One inspection and you will fall in love with this home. Please call me today for an inspection. Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
* Immaculate 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Refurbished bathroom, wc and tiling throughout the living areas. Neat and tidy throughout this well presented home.
* The solid brick and tile home overlooks parklands and has that real country feel to it, with all of towns amenities only a short walk away.
* Set on a large 759m2 block the home is fitted with solar panels for cheap power, ducted air- conditioning plus a spacious kitchen/dining area that opens out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking easy care lawns and gardens.
Phone Joe Bryant - 0413 015 762.
Renovated, elevated in quiet cul-de-sac location. Tucked way in the sleepy hidden jewel of Preston beach only 1 hour from Perth, 45 minutes to Bunbury and 30 minutes to Mandurah, is this big renovated home, perfect permanent residence or brilliant holiday home for the whole family.
* 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms well placed sitting on a 714m2 block.
* Beautiful renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar.
* Renovated bathrooms & built in robes.
* 5kw/16 panel solar power.
* 2 tile fires & split system.
* Plenty of parking for cars, boats & caravans.
* Triple carport.
* Powered 12x4m2 workshop, man shed with bar
* Kitchen in the shed also.
* Sun deck & fire pit with seating.
* Outdoor fish cleaning station, rainwater tank plus scheme water.
* Fully fenced yard.
* House can be sold furnished or unfurnished.
This home has been fully renovated and ready to move in or all ready to set up as your holiday home. Jump on the freeway from Perth and within a hour, you can escape the rat race and be on holidays. Great beach fishing, general store with the best fish & chips, bottle shop and a restaurant. What more could you want? Call today for an inspection. Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470.
Refurbished throughout, this beautifully presented, spacious 3 bedroom duplex is conveniently located only a stones throw from the Mandurah Forum Shopping Complex with the train station close by.
The oversize third bedroom could be used as a second tv room /lounge or a great teenager retreat.
Rushton Park oval is just at the end of the street for the AFL fans keen to watch Peel Thunder play.
Central location, only a few minutes drive into the Mandurah foreshore to enjoy a meal at one of the many waterfront cafes and restaurants on offer.
Loads of room in the backyard (block size approx 624m2) with ample space to park a boat or caravan on the roadside, plus undercover parking for one vehicle.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
* 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home.
* Fully renovated from top to bottom.
* Big separate master bedroom away from minor bedrooms with amazing ensuite fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
* All bedrooms have built in robes, the master has a walk in robe.
* Tile fire centrally located in the centre of the home.
* Split system air-conditioning.
* Huge 1034m2 corner block.
* Fully fenced to utilise the whole block.
* Side access with automatic gate.
* Plenty of parking for boat or caravan.
* DREAM 17 x 7.5m2 brick man cave / garage/ shed with roller door, toilet, bar, air con and tile fire. This is absolutely brilliant I love it.
* Separate small work shop.
* Chook pen.
* Rear patio entertaining.
* Perfect lock and leave very secure with fencing and security system. This property is walking distance to schools, recreation centre, sporting ovals and golf course.
Give me a call today to inspect this lovely home that ticks all the boxes. Don’t just drive past you have to come in to fully appreciate this property. It is a credit to the owners. Phone me Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470.
A true quarter acre block with the mighty Murray River and your very own jetty straight across the road, sounds rather appealing however you think about it!
Throw in a basic functional home that would make the perfect weekender in the short term while you plan for the future grand residence!
No thru road traffic further adds to the appeal of a property that represents a great entry level opportunity to live the lifestyle you have always imagined!
Phone Brad Mercer - 0438 381 083.
* Unique in its design with a huge indoor/outdoor multi use entertaining area under the main roof.
* 4 bedrooms with 2 of them being simply huge!! 2 bathrooms & 2 separate living zones.
* Large 807m2 block with side access available, shed with lean-to plus loads of room for a pool.
* Located in a sort after pocket of Pinjarra, only a short walk to all of towns amenities including the Coles Shopping Complex & famous Pinjarra Bakery.
Phone Joe Bryant on 0413 015 762.
An older style brick and tile 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home that represents value and opportunity for those looking to enter the property market for their own home or as an investment.
A solid 759m2 of land with unrestricted side access to an approx. 9x5m shed. Internally is neat and tidy with the majority of the home still has the original hard wood flooring which can be restored to all its former glory!
A spacious front lounge and combined kitchen dining area really helps create an open floor plan. There is ample space in the front yard as well and even a park straight across the road, so the value keeps adding up!
Phone Brad Mercer - 0438 381 083.
Located at the base of the Darling Scarp in the beautiful upmarket estate of Lake Moyanup Estate is this huge bush 2259sqm block around the corner from my favourite spot in Waroona, 'The Waroona Weir.'
This block is waiting for you to build your dream home or your weekender cabin. The block is elevated with views of the Darling Scarp. There is no building time frame so take your time to build that dream home.
Located on the edge of the Waroona township. Call me today Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470.
Immaculately presented double storey townhouse with all of towns ammenities close by.
Enjoy morning walks along the estuary into Mandurah’s foreshore precinct. Relax with coffee at your favourite cafe over looking the water watching the boats pass by. Only 5 mins drive to the Mandurah Forum and train station with the local boat ramp just around the corner.
All 3 bedrooms including the 2 bathrooms are upstairs with a balcony off the master suite. There is also a third w/c downstairs off the laundry.
Spacious open plan living and dining zones off the kitchen downstairs with a courtyard for outdoor entertaining. There is secure parking for two vehicles with a store room surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens.
This home is the perfect lock and leave and has an upmarket holiday apartment feel to it from the moment you walk in.
Inspections are sure to impress. Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
This is a well built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that sits in the Hotham Heights area on a big block. The home was built in 2001 and is very solid and has that lovely country charm. The features are a large gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living area, ducted reverse cycle air-con, a heat storage heater in the main lounge and tinted windows. There is a verandah at the front of the home and a large patio area at the rear so this gives plenty of outdoor living space. Other features are 5kw inverter (5.77kw panels), a 9m x 7.5m shed with cement floor and power. Country living at its best.
It's hard to explain the uniqueness of this property. You look at a farm, have the same zoning as a farm and yet none of the maintenance of a huge property all whilst still having the space and flexibility of over 5000m2 of your own land! To really cap it off it even has river frontage! It truly is one of those rare titles that is hard to imagine it even exits!
A neat and tidy 3x2 brick and tile home, 2 great sized sheds, lean-to, bore, rainwater tanks, solar panels, solar hot water and of course a chook pen, it's the property that just keeps giving! If you have always imagined semi-rural living but don't want a farm then this maybe exactly what you are after!
For viewings please contact Brad Mercer 0438 381 083