We'll help you find your home.
Set on a beautiful natural bush 2856m2 block in the Lake Moyanup Estate is this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and iron home.
At the rear of the block you have a good sized home, out the front of the home you have a wide verandah. When you walk in the home you have the big lounge room with a raised ceiling and a tile fire that warms the whole home.
On your right is the master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite, when you walk further through the entrance of the home you have the kitchen and dining area that looks out to the amazing full length of the home gabled patio with wooden decking. This entertaining area is amazing and private.
This home has a great layout, the master bedroom is at one end of the home and the other two large bedrooms and bathrooms are at the other end of the home.
Outside you have a double garage powered workshop for the man of the home, a couple of other smaller sheds and a wood shed. There is an established orchard and so many beautiful tranquil sitting areas.
One inspection and you will fall in love with this home. Please call me today for an inspection. Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
* 5.016 acres of land.
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, games room & double garage.
* Tile fire & and a split system aircon.
* Back verandah that overlooks the beautiful property and a landscape view to the Darling Scarp.
* 12x7m shed with 2x15 amp, high carport for horse float, caravan or boat.
* 3 x stables and a concrete floor in the wash down area.
* 5 x lush green paddocks with horse safe fencing.
* 10 megs of Harvey irrigation water entitlement comes with this property also a rain water tank.
* Situated only 2 km from Waroona town site.
Call today to arrange an inspection. Phone Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470 today!
Renovated, elevated in quiet cul-de-sac location. Tucked way in the sleepy hidden jewel of Preston beach only 1 hour from Perth, 45 minutes to Bunbury and 30 minutes to Mandurah, is this big renovated home, perfect permanent residence or brilliant holiday home for the whole family.
* 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms well placed sitting on a 714m2 block.
* Beautiful renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar.
* Renovated bathrooms & built in robes.
* 5kw/16 panel solar power.
* 2 tile fires & split system.
* Plenty of parking for cars, boats & caravans.
* Triple carport.
* Powered 12x4m2 workshop, man shed with bar
* Kitchen in the shed also.
* Sun deck & fire pit with seating.
* Outdoor fish cleaning station, rainwater tank plus scheme water.
* Fully fenced yard.
* House can be sold furnished or unfurnished.
This home has been fully renovated and ready to move in or all ready to set up as your holiday home. Jump on the freeway from Perth and within a hour, you can escape the rat race and be on holidays. Great beach fishing, general store with the best fish & chips, bottle shop and a restaurant. What more could you want? Call today for an inspection. Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470.
* 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home.
* Fully renovated from top to bottom.
* Big separate master bedroom away from minor bedrooms with amazing ensuite fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
* All bedrooms have built in robes, the master has a walk in robe.
* Tile fire centrally located in the centre of the home.
* Split system air-conditioning.
* Huge 1034m2 corner block.
* Fully fenced to utilise the whole block.
* Side access with automatic gate.
* Plenty of parking for boat or caravan.
* DREAM 17 x 7.5m2 brick man cave / garage/ shed with roller door, toilet, bar, air con and tile fire. This is absolutely brilliant I love it.
* Separate small work shop.
* Chook pen.
* Rear patio entertaining.
* Perfect lock and leave very secure with fencing and security system. This property is walking distance to schools, recreation centre, sporting ovals and golf course.
Give me a call today to inspect this lovely home that ticks all the boxes. Don’t just drive past you have to come in to fully appreciate this property. It is a credit to the owners. Phone me Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470.
Located at the base of the Darling Scarp in the beautiful upmarket estate of Lake Moyanup Estate is this huge bush 2259sqm block around the corner from my favourite spot in Waroona, 'The Waroona Weir.'
This block is waiting for you to build your dream home or your weekender cabin. The block is elevated with views of the Darling Scarp. There is no building time frame so take your time to build that dream home.
Located on the edge of the Waroona township. Call me today Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 sleep outs & 1 bathroom.
* Built-in robes in the master bedroom.
* Big 951m2 block & a huge 12 x 7 powered workshop/garage.
* Metres stove, wood fire & gas cook top & oven.
* Solar hot water system.
* Old established orange tree & lime tree.
* Walking distance to town centre, schools and library. Ideal location for young family or retirees.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner on 0427 777 470.
* Brick farm house style frontage colorbond roof.
* 4456m2 block zoned rural, live stock or plenty of room for the kids and motor bikes.
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms, study and activity room.
* Master bedroom at one end of the home, walk in robe and ensuite.
* Near the master bedroom is parents lounge room & separate study.
* Huge new gorgeous central kitchen, plenty of storage, kitchen views to the foot hills.
* Electric hot plates & oven, dishwasher, big island bench/breakfast bar.
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room in centre of home.
* 4 other bedrooms located at the other end of home around the activity room and main bathroom.
* Centrally located tile fire, evaporative air con through out.
* Scheme water, solar hot water system & insulated.
* Huge rear patio, fully fenced yard for children or dogs.
* Children's cubby house.
* Plenty of room for parking cars, boats or caravans.
* Big powered workshop, side access to big back paddock.
* Huge paddock at the rear of the property behind the house.
* Also another gazebo style sitting area.
* House is elevated with big lime stone block retaining walls around the whole home.
* Located on the edge of Waroona's town site at the base of the foothills in one of my favourite streets.
* Quiet and peaceful location.
* Massive 18m x 7m carport with enough height to park the boat, bus or caravan and a lot of cars
* Phone Carolyn Faulkner for an inspection on 0427 777 470.
New to the market is this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom and YES !! 4 toilet home, sitting on a 400m2 block at the end of a cul-de-sac opposite farmland and it was completed in 2012.
The home is fully furnished and has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a double garage.
As you walk in the front door you have the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, down the passage you have the theatre room, next to that you have the 3 other bedrooms each with BIR and their own bathroom and toilet. Fantastic idea for teenagers (no fighting in the morning with a shared bathroom).
The laundry is a good size and has 2 huge double door linen cupboards. The other half of the home is the open plan living area, good sized lounge room, dining area and a good sized kitchen with stainless steel oven, range hood and gas cook top. There is a big pantry and plenty of kitchen cupboards as well as a dishwasher.
There is a door from the dining room out to the alfresco area which is also furnished with a bbq and outdoor setting. This home is brilliant value and will not last long. It would make a brilliant first home or retirement home.
This property is currently tenanted for $350 per week. Please call me today, an INSPECTION WILL IMPRESS.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner on 0427 777 470
Tucked away on a private road right near Waroona’s hidden jewel ‘’ THE DRAKESBROOK WEIR ‘’ is this magnificent property sitting on a picturesque 10 acres. This is truely as good as it gets set amid a peaceful farmland setting.
* A luxurious and rare rural life style.
* Magnificent, fully renovated home with 5 bedrooms all with stunning views that have sliding doors that open up to the balcony and 3 bathrooms plus powder room.
* Built in robes in main bedrooms and a huge walk in robe in the master bedroom.
* 2 ensuite bathrooms, the master has a separate linen cupboard in the bathroom.
* Filled with modern luxuries and high quality finishings.
* Modern and well appointed kitchen with stone benches and quality fittings and cabinetry, breakfast bar, large island bench and dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage.
* Glass splashback, 900mm freestanding oven with gas hob, built in stainless steel NEFF Microwave, built in 2 drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, built in Liebherr under counter fridge in island bench.
* Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining with views across the valley from the feature windows and an open fire place.
* Stunning solid jarrah floors in the living area with vaulted high ceilings.
* Large open plan central living that leads out to huge decked entertaining area with panoramic views to Lake Moyanup.
* Ducted multi-zoned air conditioning and heating.
* Nearly 300m2 of living and 230m2 of decked entertaining.
* 9mx6m outdoor entertainment pergola, seating area on the deck balcony overlooking the valley, wrap around verandah and a sun deck.
* Solar hot water system, 5 kw solar system, the home is fully insulated with batts. Security System.
* Rainwater tanks, Dam, Pump unlimited water from the creek all year.
* Concrete rainwater tank (approx..160,000 litres) separate garden irrigation tank (approx. 160,000 litres) plus reticulated gardens.
* Extensive decking with lovely rural out look down the valley.
* Massive 21x9 metre powered workshop, with extra height and 2 sliding doors.
* Tree lined driveway, large feature pond, huge parking areas, open paddock.
* Trout fishing and marroning in Lake Moyanup at the end of the garden and there is unlimited lake access for water sports.
Only a hop skip and a jump to the Drakesbrook Weir to enjoy the tranquil setting at the base of the Darling Scarp with the undulating hills providing a picturesque backdrop for you to enjoy fishing, canoeing and swimming.
Only 20 minutes to Preston beach, 15 mins to the Waroona Dam, 7 mins to Waroona Township, 30 mins to Mandurah, 45 mins to Bunbury and 1 hr 15 mins to Perth.
Please call me today to view your new magnificent, peaceful & private picture perfect lifestyle. Phone CAROLYN FAULKNER - 0427 777 470.
Situated on a huge 2113m2 corner block, nestled on a bush block with kangaroos at your door step. Located in the beautiful estate of "Lake Moyanup" is this 3 bedroom, one bathroom home.
The home has solar panels, a brand new electric hot water system, tile fire and air-conditioning. The back verandah looks over the bush block where you can enjoy the daily visits from the beautiful kangaroos and watch the blue wrens in the bird bath. There is a big orange tree, mandarin & lemon tree and 2 big garden sheds.
If tranquility, peace and serenity is what you are looking for then this is your property. Call today to inspect this little beauty, priced to SELL!
Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470.
* Tucked away at the top of the cul-de-sac.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, great location & a nice street.
* R20 Zoning can be subdivided into 2.
* Deep sewered block & garden shed.
* This property has so much potential, rent it out now and subdivide later.
* Or if you are searching for a little home on a huge block to park all your toys, this is it.
Call Carolyn Faulkner today for an inspection as this property won't last.